We got our first look at the Backflip at CES 2010. It's a bit of a backward phone, with the screen bending back behind the keyboard, plus a touchscreen on the back.
Top Motorola Backflip Stories
Recent Motorola Backflip Forum Threads
- Unable to access youtube via wi-fi
- Motorola Backflip Mb300 hanging logo need to help
- Fix for sideloading apps!
- Motorola backflip problems...need help !!!
- Install any Apps from PC (Non-Root)
- Backflip: The worst phone
- Switch Backflip back to 1.5 Cupcake possible?
- CyanogenMod 7 for Backflip is out
- Anyone holding onto the backflip?
- See All Threads