Google's hardware loadout for late 2017 includes two new Pixel phones, the first Pixel laptop in years, new Google Homes, auto-translating earbuds and an AI-powered camera. At its event in San Francisco on Wednesday, the company unveiled a motherload of new gadgets across multiple categories, giving Google fans plenty to look forward to over the coming months.
Google's full presentation runs for a whopping one hour and 45 minutes, so we've crunched it all down to a five-minute recap covering everything you need to know. Check it out above, and be sure to drop by our hands-on preview for more on Google's latest handsets.
- Android Central on YouTube
- Everything you need to know about the Pixel 2
- Google Pixel 2 hands-on
- Google Pixelbook hands-on
- Pixel 2 FAQ: Everything you need to know!
- Google Pixel 2 and 2 XL review: The new standard
- Google Pixel 2 specs
- Google Pixel 2 vs. Pixel 2 XL: What's the difference?
- Join our Pixel 2 forums