Announced at Mobile World Congress in Barcelona, Samsung has an awesome 360-degree camera that goes by the name Samsung Gear 360. The camera lets users capture, view and share 360-degree photos and video for everything from vacations to birthday parties to sports events. The footage can be edited with select Galaxy phones, and shared via social media or even viewed through the Gear VR. 360 videos are all over the place, and with VR becoming more and more popular, Samsung has now given users a simple way to create, edit and share 360-degree video anytime, anywhere.
Samsung Gear 360 Video Review
Samsung Gear 360 Specs
- Dual 15MP CMOS sensor
- Dual f/2.0 fisheye lens
- 2560x1440 resolution (564ppi)
- Video: dual cam (2840x1920), single cam (2560x1440)
- Still: dual cam (7776x3888), single cam (3072x1728)
- 1350 mAh capacity (removable)
- Charges via microUSB
- DRIMe5s image processor
- microSD card storage up to 200GB
- 1GB RAM
- Wi-Fi 802.11ac (2.4/5 GHz)
- Bluetooth 4.1
- USB 2.0
- 32-64GB internal storage
- microSD slot with adoptable storage
Get the best of Android Central in in your inbox, every day!
Thank you for signing up to Android Central. You will receive a verification email shortly.
There was a problem. Please refresh the page and try again.