If you're looking to follow us via RSS, we've got you covered. In fact, we've got several RSS feeds we recommend you check out. Click a link below to subscribe to a feed.
Android Central Main Feed
This is where you'll find all the latest news, reviews, rumors, hands-ons — everything Android. All in one convenient feed. Subscribe here.
You can also find us in Feedly.
Android Central Podcast Feeds
Looking to subscribe to the Android Central Podcast? Here's the place to do it. It works for any podcatcher and is updated every time we record. We've got a number of ways you can watch and listen:
- Subscribe to the Podcast directly: Audio feed
- Subscribe via these services: Pocket Casts | TuneIn Radio | Stitcher
- Subscribe in iTunes: Audio
The Android Central Youtube channel
And there's more!
- Android Central Forums Feed: This is not for the feint of heart. You'll get every new forum thread that's created -- and that's quite a lot. Consider yourself warned.
- Android Central Store Feed: For you accessory hounds out there, you can keep abreast of all the latest items that drop into the Android Central Store.
Just getting started with RSS? We've got a great primer on how to use it on your phone and on your desktop. Check it out!
We may earn a commission for purchases using our links. Learn more.
One UI 2.5 tracker: When will my Samsung Galaxy be updated?
Samsung's next update for One UI is rolling out. Find out which phones are getting it and when!
What do you think about the leaked Galaxy S21 renders?
Thanks to a massive leak over the weekend, we now know what the Galaxy S21 and S21 Ultra look like. What's your take on how the phones are shaping up?
OnePlus has lost the one thing that made it unique — and that's a problem
The new OnePlus 8T looks like a great phone — but not a unique one. With fierce competition from Samsung, Google, and others, OnePlus is losing its one unique edge that it used to rely on.
Grab a case and keep your Moto G Power motoring on for years
The Moto G Power is finally here and offers a rather surprising and impressive set of specs for the budget market. If you happen to pick one of these up, you won't want something to happen to it, so grab a case to go with the G Power.