Popular task management app, Wunderlist has received a fresh coat of paint in its latest update. But that's not all, alongside a new design, the Wunderlist team has brought a load of new tweaks and features to the app as well.
As far as the new look is concerned, Wunderlist is now more streamlined, featuring a smaller avatar to fit more lists on the screen, and an improved detail view that shows subtasks, notes, files, due dates, and comments without cluttering things up. You can now also add to-dos straight from the Notification shade no matter what you're doing with the new Quick Add Notification setting. In addition, there's some Marshmallow love to go around now that Android 6.0 is out. Here's the full breakdown:
- Wunderlist on Android has a new design!
- We've simplified Quick Add to let you add a to-do at the touch of a button–a big, blue one on your Home Screen.
- Add to-dos straight from your notification bar! Enable it via Wanderlust Settings>Account>Notifications>Enable Quick Add Notification, then tap on 'Add to Wanderlust' on your notification bar.
- With Android Marshmallow 6.0 we'll ask you for permissions only when we need them.
- Got Marshmallow? Use Now on Tap in your lists.
Overall, it's a pretty substantial update that should make using Wunderlist even better. If you're interested, you can grab the latest Wunderlist update on Google Play now.