That's it, folks. Stick a fork in us. We're done. The 2010 Consumer Electronics Show in Las Vegas is over, we've fled Sin City and are giving our weary feet a rest. But what a show it was.
The Google Nexus One was unveiled before the show, but it was on hand at an event Wednesday night, as were the Motorola Backflip and Sony Ericsson Xperia X10. E-readers were abundant. And we took a ride with the Moto Droid app that controls the Chevy Volt plug-in hybrid's charging schedule.
That not enough for you? How about an interview with HTC's Eric Lin, as well as a podcast with all your favorite Smartphone Experts editors?
Find links to everything after the break. And you'd better believe we'll be back in Vegas for 2011.
- Hands-on with the Nexus One
- Hands-on with the Xperia X10
- Hands-on with the Motorola Backflip
- Hands-On With China-Only Motorola XT800 & MT710 Android Phones
- Hands On With The LG GT540 Swift Android Smartphone
- Hands-on with the Entourage Edge
- Hands-On With Spring Design Alex Android-Powered Dual Screen E-Reader
Other Android fare
- Hands-on with OnStar's Android app for the Chevy Volt electric vehicle
- Hands-on with the PCD MID650
- Tegra 2 Android Netbook Prototype Shown Off