Functional or fashionable, we want to see the best window pictures you can take
Life would be a little less interesting (along with dark and dangerous, really) if we didn't make use of windows in buildings and cars. Whether they're glass, polycarbonate or some other material, windows are necessary but can also be artistic and architectural feature points. This week we're going with the prompt "window" for your photos, and each shot will have to incorporate a window of some sort to be considered for the prizes.
We'll be picking out three winners this week, each of which will be receiving a box of assorted Android Central swag!
Entering is easy. Just drop your entry in a forums post at the link below. Tell us what Android you used to get the picture, and any back story you want to add to it. We'll pick a winner Tuesday (April 1) night at 11:59 PM ET, and announce them on the blog with next Wednesday's contest.
- Pictures must be taken with an Android device
- Pictures must be uploaded to the contest thread. I'm not running all over the Internet to track them down.
- You have to tell us what device you used to take the picture, and any special software you might have used. Editing your pictures is fine — this is art.
- You must have used a valid email address to register here at AC, so I know how to contact the winner.
- Only one entry per week per person.
Good luck, everyone!