Make a splash with this week's photo contest entries
Coming off of a great photo contest last week that saw over 200 responses and dozens of fantastic photos, we're hoping to carry that momentum into this week's contest. This week you'll have another prompt that gives you some freedom with your subject, and that is "water." There are countless ways you can take pictures that show off this concept, so let's see what you can do this week.
As always, there will be prizes for the best photos of the bunch. This week we're picking five winners to receive Android Central t-shirts, recently redesigned earlier this year before CES.
Entering is easy. Just drop your entry in a forums post at the link below. Tell us what Android you used to get the picture, and any back story you want to add to it. We'll pick a winner Tuesday (February 4) night at 11:59 PM ET, and announce them on the blog with next Wednesday's contest.
- Pictures must be taken with an Android device
- Pictures must be uploaded to the contest thread. I'm not running all over the Internet to track them down.
- You have to tell us what device you used to take the picture, and any special software you might have used. Editing your pictures is fine — this is art.
- You must have used a valid email address to register here at AC, so I know how to contact the winner.
- Only one entry per week per person.
Good luck, everyone!