Whether they're fun, serious or somewhere in between, we see plenty of statues around. They often take painstaking amounts of time and effort to create, and can take on a variety of different styles and shapes. We want to see the best shots you can take of a statue of any kind, big or small, this week.
We're going to select two winners again this week, with each winning a just-announced Motorola Power Pack Micro!
Entering is easy. Just drop your entry in a forums post at the link below. Tell us what Android you used to get the picture, and any back story you want to add to it. We'll pick a winner Tuesday (Sept 23) night at 11:59 PM ET, and announce them on the blog with next Wednesday's contest.
- Pictures must be taken with an Android device
- Pictures must be uploaded to the contest thread. I'm not running all over the Internet to track them down.
- You have to tell us what device you used to take the picture, and any special software you might have used. Editing your pictures is fine — this is art.
- Feel free to add a little back story — we want to know how the picture came to be.
- You must have used a valid email address to register here at AC, so I know how to contact the winner.
- Only one entry per week per person.
Good luck, everyone!