We all grew up being told by our parents that it's best to share with others, and while it didn't seem like the best idea when we were kids being forced to let others use our toys, we sure know it stands true as adults. That's why this week we're going with the prompt "sharing" for our weekly photo contest, and we think it opens up the door for a wide variety of pictures to be taken.
Fitting perfectly with the sharing theme, our friends at Fujifilm have graciously provided us with an Instax Share mobile printer to give away, which lets you instantly print and share photos right after you take them on your smartphone. We have just one printer to give away, along with two packs of instant film so you'll have plenty of chances to share physical copies of the great photos you take with your phone.
Entering is easy. Just drop your entry in a forums post at the link below. Tell us what Android you used to get the picture, and any back story you want to add to it. We'll pick a winner Tuesday (December 16) night at 11:59 PM ET, and announce them on the blog with next Wednesday's contest.
- Pictures must be taken with an Android device
- Pictures must be uploaded to the contest thread. I'm not running all over the Internet to track them down.
- You have to tell us what device you used to take the picture, and any special software you might have used. Editing your pictures is fine — this is art.
- Feel free to add a little back story — we want to know how the picture came to be.
- You must have used a valid email address to register here at AC, so I know how to contact the winner.
- Only one entry per week per person.
Good luck, everyone!