Whether it's just your neighborhood dog park or one of the many expansive national parks around the U.S. and the world, there are plenty of opportunities to go and find a great public park and take some beautiful pictures. This week the photo contest prompt is "parks," and we hope it encourages you to get out and get some fresh air at a park this week, taking some photos along the way.
We're expecting more stiff competition this week with plenty of entries, and we'll be giving away Android Mini Collectibles to four winners for their photo entries.
Entering is easy. Just drop your entry in a forums post at the link below. Tell us what Android you used to get the picture, and any back story you want to add to it. We'll pick a winner Tuesday (July 1) night at 11:59 PM ET, and announce them on the blog with next Wednesday's contest.
- Pictures must be taken with an Android device
- Pictures must be uploaded to the contest thread. I'm not running all over the Internet to track them down.
- You have to tell us what device you used to take the picture, and any special software you might have used. Editing your pictures is fine — this is art.
- Feel free to add a little back story — we want to know how the picture came to be.
- You must have used a valid email address to register here at AC, so I know how to contact the winner.
- Only one entry per week per person.
Good luck, everyone!