Show off your nighttime photography skills this week
We're on a roll with our weekly photo contests, giving away a lot of great prizes for folks who turn in amazin photos each week. Going with another broad prompt that should yeild some great entries, this week you'll be taking pictures that fit the theme "night." We've done a low light photo contest several weeks back, but we're looking for some full-on nighttime shots this time around.
Entries this week will be in the running for an unlocked BLU Life One X phone — and we have just one winner this week, so make that submission great.
Entering is easy. Just drop your entry in a forums post at the link below. Tell us what Android you used to get the picture, and any back story you want to add to it. We'll pick a winner Tuesday (February 18) night at 11:59 PM ET, and announce them on the blog with next Wednesday's contest.
- Pictures must be taken with an Android device
- Pictures must be uploaded to the contest thread. I'm not running all over the Internet to track them down.
- You have to tell us what device you used to take the picture, and any special software you might have used. Editing your pictures is fine — this is art.
- You must have used a valid email address to register here at AC, so I know how to contact the winner.
- Only one entry per week per person.
Good luck, everyone!