Flashing or twinkling, bright or dim, show us photos of lights
Between our extensive Holiday Photo Contest and the business around CES, it's been a while since we've had a regular photo contest. We're ready to get back on schedule, and are kicking things off again with a regular week-long photo contest. Considering that we just returned from a week in Las Vegas, we thought it was fitting to have the prompt this week be "lights." There's a whole lot you can do with such a broad topic, and we're looking forward to the entries that come out of it.
This week we're picking three winners, each of which will receive a pair of SOL Republic Jax headphones in your choice of color.
Entering is easy. Just drop your entry in a forums post at the link below. Tell us what Android you used to get the picture, and any back story you want to add to it. We'll pick a winner Tuesday (January 21) night at 11:59 PM ET, and announce them on the blog with next Wednesday's contest.
- Pictures must be taken with an Android device
- Pictures must be uploaded to the contest thread. I'm not running all over the Internet to track them down.
- You have to tell us what device you used to take the picture, and any special software you might have used. Editing your pictures is fine — this is art.
- You must have used a valid email address to register here at AC, so I know how to contact the winner.
- Only one entry per week per person.
Good luck, everyone!