Show off the process of making those culinary creations with your Android
We just wrapped up another successful weekly photo contest, Night, with dozens of fantastic entries and its time to do it again. We like to follow a broad prompt with our weekly photo contests so that as many people as possible can participate. This week we're going with "cooking" photos, and considering that it's a pretty important part of life for us all we're sure there will be no shortage of entries this week.
Entries this week will be put in the running to win one item of their choice from our Android Central CafePress store. We'll be picking four winners this week to pick up some AC swag!
Entering is easy. Just drop your entry in a forums post at the link below. Tell us what Android you used to get the picture, and any back story you want to add to it. We'll pick a winner Tuesday (February 25) night at 11:59 PM ET, and announce them on the blog with next Wednesday's contest.
- Pictures must be taken with an Android device
- Pictures must be uploaded to the contest thread. I'm not running all over the Internet to track them down.
- You have to tell us what device you used to take the picture, and any special software you might have used. Editing your pictures is fine — this is art.
- You must have used a valid email address to register here at AC, so I know how to contact the winner.
- Only one entry per week per person.
Good luck, everyone!