Take a moment to appreciate the architectural marvels around you
If you stop for a moment and look around, no matter where you are there's surely some brilliant feats of architecture that you can appreciate. Whether you're looking at a hand-crafted barn made of wood or a 30-story building made of metal and concrete, you can see what keeps our buildings, bridges and infrastructure standing and functional. This week's photo contest is building on that idea with the prompt "architecture," hoping to have you take your best shots of the buildings around you.
Your photo is going to be the cream of the crop this week to win a prize, as we're going to be picking just a single winner to receive a SuperTooth Disco 4 Bluetooth speaker for their entry.
Entering is easy. Just drop your entry in a forums post at the link below. Tell us what Android you used to get the picture, and any back story you want to add to it. We'll pick a winner Tuesday (April 8) night at 11:59 PM ET, and announce them on the blog with next Wednesday's contest.
- Pictures must be taken with an Android device
- Pictures must be uploaded to the contest thread. I'm not running all over the Internet to track them down.
- You have to tell us what device you used to take the picture, and any special software you might have used. Editing your pictures is fine — this is art.
- You must have used a valid email address to register here at AC, so I know how to contact the winner.
- Only one entry per week per person.
Good luck, everyone!