VSCO Cam has just received a big update to version 3.1, bringing with it a new user interface and a few notable new features in the process. The new VSCO cam now comes with a new synchronization feature allowing you to shoot and edit across all your devices, an updated camera with improved image quality, and also a split focus exposure for select HTC devices.
Here's the full change log:
- Sync feature allows shooting and editing across devices
- Updated camera
- Improved image quality
- Enhancements to stability and performance
- Split focus exposure on select HTC devices
- Auto launch to camera option
- Improved store experience
- Updated UI/UX
The app is compatible with most Android devices running at least Android 4.0 or higher.
Be sure to check out our review of the app.