If you are in the market for a new budget Android device and are feeling arty then Vodafone UK have something special to offer. As from today you can pop along to Harrods in Central London and pick up the new limited edition 'Tate' edition Vodafone Smart II for the reasonable price of £70 on pay-as-you-go. The device will also be in stock at selected Vodafone retail stores from August 16th although only 1000 have been made so if this floats your boat you need to get in quick.
The design has been created by art student Gaby Sahhar and it seems only right that if you purchase the Tate edition Vodafone Smart II you will also get two for one ticket entry into the Tate Modern or Tate Britain up until the end of January 2013.
- Dimensions (mm) - 109 x 58 x 12.35
- Weight (g) - 120
- Touch Screen - HVGA (480 x 320 @ 180 ppi)
- Processor - 800 mHz
- Screen size (inches) - 3.2
- Internal memory (MB) - 150
- Memory card (GB) - 2 (expandable up to 32 GB)
- Camera (MP) - 3.15 with flash
- Operating system - Android 2.3
For more information on the design of the Tate Edition jump on over to the Vodafone Blog.
- Filed under: