Recent Forum Posts
- 3 years ago Hello All, I'm getting my tax returns soon and I'd like to replace my Asus Transformer Prime TF201 (what a disappointment)...
- 4 years ago Factory reset done twice and a hard reset complied with via Asus instruction. Still broke :(...
- 4 years ago :) I like finding the positives in situations like this too! Do you guys think I should return it to Amazon or send it t...
- 4 years ago Hey! First post here, so I'll say "Hello". Now the good stuff. Has anyone encountered back and white bars or blocks ta...
- 4 years ago I live an hour and a half away from the nearest Best Buy...online ordering is my only option,...
- 4 years ago I ordered at the $492.20 and my order was cancelled :(...
- 1 year ago Ok, now whats the # icon in the notification area? Been getting a # sign on the latest CM12 nightlies
- 1 year ago Well, it's still there but it still force closes
- 1 year ago Force closes and it looks like the dev pulled the app from the Play Store
- 1 year ago Unfortunately, I still use facebook. However, this is good news for me.
- 1 year ago I've tried them all and Reddit Sync is by far the best.
- 2 years ago Make the screen bigger and I'll buy 2.
- 2 years ago I have a rooted GS3 running cm 10.2. It runs all day....dick
- 2 years ago I'm still happy with my GS3. I'd like a Note 3 or the next Nexus but I'll probably wait until next fall to decide, and by...
- 2 years ago I've never won a contest, ever. Maybe this will be the One! Posted via Android Central App
- 3 years ago Yes, Android 4.2.2
- 3 years ago It still opens on my Asus TF201, but it still has the logon problems. Lame, I need to deposit a check.
- 3 years ago Pure garbage. Won't open Samsung GS3
- 4 years ago After waiting 5 days for an OTA update, I finally did this manual update. Worked for me, thanks.
- 4 years ago Sorry for being off topic. My Asus Eee Pad Transformer should be arriving today via UPS. Did I make a wise investment, or...
- 4 years ago Good point :)
- Member for
- 4 years 10 months