Recent Forum Posts
- 2 months ago How much power does it really save by defaulting everything down to 1080p? The screen's native resolution is 4096x2160 and...
- 2 months ago How does the Z5 rank? I like the side placement, but several reviews I have seen said the accuracy wasn't there.
- 2 months ago I need a phone that is not almost 5 years old
- 3 months ago How do these readings compare to other phones? Do you have an S6 or Note 5 to compare with in the same testing environment?
- 4 months ago Not even sure why LG would bother with this. Are they thinking the top display makes it comparable to the S6 edge? It's...
- 5 months ago Thanks!
- 5 months ago Can someone explain to me what exactly that round ID chip does?
- 5 months ago If only this was an Ultra. I would love a 6.4" 4k screen and a ginormous battery to power it all. I'll keep my fingers...
- 5 months ago I want a phone with an amazing camera
- 5 months ago I'm looking forward to the amazing screen
- 7 months ago Mine!
- 7 months ago Please let me win. Thank you.
- 1 year ago And how does that have to do with a Sony sensor? It is a calibration issue that exists in iOS 8. And if it is a lens issue...
- 1 year ago Did you even read what he was commenting about? What is with the illiteracy around here?
- 1 year ago Did you even read the title of the article you linked? It is a software issue with IOS 8, not the sensor.
- Member for
- 2 years 8 months