- 3 days ago Also coming from GS3.
- 1 week ago I really dig the kickstand and everything about it except that it has a SnapDragon 400 CPU, which is not a screamer. I'd...
- 1 week ago I can't find the settings either. It doesn't happen automatically.
- 1 week ago You can partly get rid of TouchWiz by installing a different launcher, no root needed. Or of course a custom ROM, which I...
- 1 week ago wrong thread
- 2 months ago S Indiana already has significant Sprint LTE, check sensorly map reported by users. Not 100% accurate but gives good...
- 2 months ago Is worth it if heavy user. I use over 10GB/month on Sprint and get LTE between home/work, would be very expensive on ATT...
- 2 months ago Des Moines does have some LTE but spotty.
- 2 months ago There is quite a bit of Sprint LTE reported in Phoenix and Tucson, but not officially announced yet. See sensorly maps.
- 2 months ago Check sensorly maps, a few DE towns do have Sprint LTE.
- 3 months ago I use over 10GB/month. That would be expensive on ATT/VZW. Only $10 extra for unlimited on Sprint.
- 3 months ago They are. And they are turning on 800Mhz which significantly boosts coverage, especially indoors.
- 3 months ago NYC is one of first markets to get tri-band network (800/1900/2500), 800 significantly improves coverage indoors. But you...
- 4 months ago It doesn't support VZW LTE band.
- 4 months ago Yeah, I may pick one up and put Linux on as well and replace an older slow netbook.
- Member for
- 8 months 1 week