Recent Forum Posts
- 9 months ago A nuclear blast Posted via Android Central App...
- 1 year ago I would love to win the new Nexus 7, since I never win anything...
- 2 years ago When is the update going to be pushed up for the galaxy nexus on wind mobile Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Android Centra...
- 2 years ago Waiting for the OTA update via wind mobile Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Android Central Forums...
- 2 years ago I Guess 170 jelly Beans...
- 2 years ago I just got the android 4.1 jelly bean update for my galaxy nexus on wind mobile this morning Sent from my Galaxy Nexus usin...
- 2 years ago Does anyone know when and if the galaxy nexus on wind mobile in Canada will get the update to android 4.1 jelly bean, I don't...
- 6 days ago i have the original Pebble Kickstarter edition and Pebble Steel, cant justify buying a new one
- 1 week ago Another US only app
- 1 week ago that's ugly i'll stick with my Pebble kickstarter edition and steel
- 3 weeks ago i use CM Launcher on my Nexus 5
- 1 month ago i use CM Security, Clean Master and Battery Doctor on my Nexus 5
- 1 month ago I hope Future Shop in Canada will start carrying the nexus player and gamepad.
- 1 month ago I think 64GB should be the standard, get rid of 8GB and 32GB
- 2 months ago Happy New Year AC now join YO
- 3 months ago stay away from RCA, Proscan, Hisense and Hipstreet tablets there all crap
- 3 months ago i wish today was Tuesday, Cause I really want to play COD Advanced Warfare for PS4
- 4 months ago Firefox OS Central Posted via the Android Central App
- 4 months ago I prefer to use PasswordBox on my Nexus 5, iPad mini and desktop. Posted via the Android Central App
- 5 months ago Probably 900MB to 1.2GB Posted via the Android Central App
- 5 months ago It drains my battery on my Nexus 5 while am playing it. Posted via the Android Central App
- 5 months ago I use Spotify Free and Google Play Music All Access Posted via the Android Central App
- Member for
- 2 years 6 months