Recent Forum Posts
- 1 week ago Here's a reply from the original author: https://twitter.com/ mrcjmartin/status/ 489679361461977088 Posted via Android...
- 1 week ago It looks like this guy did a media avail recently, with Wired anyway (http://www.wired.co.uk/news/archive/2014-07/10/...
- 1 week ago It's symmetrical on along the y-axis!
- 1 week ago I'd love a free Gear Live! Between the heart rate monitor and the brighter screen, it seems like the clear choice.
- 4 weeks ago If the new practice is going to be to push out factory images of OS updates a few months before the actual release, Google'...
- 1 month ago Are you certain this is a real thing? This looks more like a video created for a marketing class. Plus, it's the video is...
- 1 month ago Seconded! AC Team - I'd love to see a hands-on of what this looks like (if only because I'm at work and very impatient).
- 1 month ago Lol at the idea that "circular watch" is something patentable.
- 2 months ago It's not a rehash, it's a campaign!
- 3 months ago Why is the Snapchat ghost orbiting Google? Do they run on Compute Engine?
- 4 months ago Tony Fadell obviously just bought a new house with this $3B.
- 4 months ago Is it just me, or is the "Find My Friends with G+" broken if you've got more than approximately 50 people in your circles?
- 5 months ago It does actually cost something to manufacture, ship and market these. At $180, they can only get so much cheaper! Posted...
- 5 months ago Kindle! ;)
- 6 months ago Once you have cheap sensors all over the house, and you know the location of all the members of a household, you can...
- Member for
- 4 years 4 months