Recent Forum Posts
- 4 years ago Yes I'm sure you can as long as they run 850/1900Mhz 3G frequencies. I have bought in the past the first Int'l version of t...
- 4 years ago I am dying to know if it will be possible to use Bell's HTC Sensation with U.S AT&T 3G bands?...
- 4 years ago i can use this phone on at&t with edge bc i freaking love it lol...
- 1 year ago Google should just just up and take all my money -__-
- 1 year ago I need this phone *insert meme here*
- 1 year ago The three G's on Good can also represent the three comments we have to leave in order to win that beauty.
- 1 year ago I noticed how you put 3 G's for the word Good, I'd like to think this was cleverly done as this contest is to win the G3.
- 3 years ago Any websites where we can get it?
- 4 years ago i think that the one from bell canada will work with att's 3g bands O.o i neeeed this phone. i dont like samsung's android...
- Member for
- 4 years 1 month