Recent Forum Posts
- 12 months ago I can't believe people will go so cheap on something like this, that they anticipate being used pretty much every day. And...
- 1 year ago Did you read the entire article? "Those currently on traditional plans won't have to switch to a Mobile Share plan, even if...
- 1 year ago Pick me, please.
- 1 year ago Wish I could downgrade back to ICS; the biggest change this update has brought to my device is crappy battery life and...
- 2 years ago I'm not eligible for an upgrade until July, but I'm pretty sure this is my next phone.
- 2 years ago I've always felt like if you're happy with the rate plan and coverage that you have with your current carrier, it's pretty...
- 2 years ago Pick me, please. Thanks in advance!
- 2 years ago Nokia could have saved themselves by going with Android, especially if they'd vowed to use only stock Android. Can you...
- 2 years ago Is there a way to get the "old" Twitter app back? Is there an apk out there for it if you wanna downgrade? I hate it.
- 2 years ago Now if EchoFon would only get off their butts and make an Android app!
- 3 years ago This isn't the exact same wallpaper but it's pretty close... http://media.photobucket.com/image/recent/Batbriel/aloyd5h.jpg
- 3 years ago Yeah, I want it on my Inspire!
- 3 years ago That'll be BS if existing devices don't get it, since it's not dependent on a hardware or software upgrade.
- 3 years ago Hmmmm... I don't remember this being mentioned in their commercials.
- 3 years ago Do any of the Android music apps support gapless playback? That and EchoFon are about the only thing I miss about my iPhone...
- Member for
- 3 years 8 months