Recent Forum Posts
- 2 months ago That what I used to do before Quick Charge 2.0
- 2 months ago With fast charging, I don't feel like having a spare will benefit much. If my phone is out of juice by 6 PM, I plugged it...
- 3 months ago My friends and I, we have been using viber. It has all the features you could dream for in whatsapp? Audio, video, walkie...
- 3 months ago I use Helium to wirelessly transferr my app + app data to the new phone without root. Works perfectly.
- 3 months ago Some ebay sellers already start selling Qi receiver for the Note 4. I got mine Note 4 yesterday. It's worth the upgrade from...
- 3 months ago $10/month for tmobile jump. Include upgrade every 6 months, defective, lost,...
- 4 months ago Skype sucks.
- 4 months ago Just tried video calling during my lunch break. Works great and very clear.
- 4 months ago Bruh, you couldn't get girls in your nerd days then that's your problem. Not all of us have the same problem. If using tech...
- 5 months ago I have the QX10 too and it's collecting dust. The app is very bad and slow. The connection to the phone is unreliable. By...
- 6 months ago I'm a business customer. Verizon would put us first in line. :p
- 6 months ago The pre-order will be shipped out on the 17. I will get on the 18 with overnight shipping.
- 6 months ago Do they make the back slightly different like they did with the G2 to accommodate the Qi receiver?
- 8 months ago Safestrap user :D
- 1 year ago ASOP launcher.
- Member for
- 4 years 4 months