- 1 month ago So basically it's snake oil for your phone. Might do nothing, might make it better, might make it a whole lot worse.
- 1 month ago Exactly, the proliferation is already starting to brew chaos, which will only inhibit adoption of mobile payments.
- 1 month ago Maybe they meant in Bizzaro World, where S. Korea and Japan always play nice and get along so well... :-/
- 1 month ago Which languages? I use their Japanese keyboard and I actually like it.
- 2 months ago Emotion, no. Other forms of expression, yes. The literal translation of emoji is "picture character", so emotion has...
- 2 months ago I think you're more self-conscious of how you look than you should be. I say the more people who keep trying to use mobile...
- 3 months ago That's how they like to keep you dependent on Touchwiz. :-/
- 3 months ago That would confuse the living daylights out of me. But if that makes you happy then go for it I guess.
- 4 months ago Annoying would be an understatement.
- 4 months ago Didn't know those needed killing.
- 4 months ago Not from what I've personally seen of Samsung pay. Number of cards I own that are compatible right now is 0.
- 4 months ago So people are making judgements based on leaked specs from a non-Google source that were clearly not intended to go public...
- 4 months ago But we're talking about Samsung, here, so I'm afraid you and I both already know how that will actually play out.
- 5 months ago He's not been taking anyone's privacy. Poor saps are willingly giving it to him by using FB in the first place. There is...
- 5 months ago I dunno, I usually ALREADY have my phone out for other things so it's kinda handy to simply be able to use it for a payment...
- Member for
- 2 years 7 months