Recent Forum Posts
- 2 years ago +1...
- 2 years ago Same thing here with both my gnex and nexus 7...
- 2 years ago Phase beam is the only one with no lag Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Android Central Forums :'( Ditto....
- 3 years ago Woohoo!...
- 3 years ago Woohoo! Count me in!...
- 8 months ago This does version not support LTE bands in the US.
- 1 year ago I hope the next gen Nexus is not this big. 5" in perfect.
- 1 year ago I am totally with you. After using the One picking up my N4 and looking at the screen is rough.
- 2 years ago Did 4.2.2 not fix this? I haven't tried to replicate it but extremely annoying!
- 2 years ago I cannot believe no LTE. Seriously disappointing.
- 2 years ago Not hating to S users but it is sicking that S and VZN Nexus devices are held back by carriers. Defeats the purpose!!!
- 2 years ago Thank you sir! Worked perfectly.
- 2 years ago +1
- 3 years ago Still no ICS theme... >:-(
- 3 years ago Will any of these European models work with AT&T HSPA+? Or any word on Canadian models?
- 3 years ago I'm more worried about the battery. That will be the make or break for me.
- 3 years ago Until the phones come up with some better batterys, this announcement means nothing to me. It isnt worth constantly...
- 3 years ago Black all the way.
- 3 years ago Check this thread: http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=1056062
- 3 years ago Any word on if this fixes GPS issues?
- Member for
- 4 years 8 months