- 11 months ago Saskatchewan is more than twice as large as the UK!
- 1 year ago If you have a menu button, menu icon on the screen is automatically hidden. On my Nexus 5, all of the apps I have installed...
- 1 year ago Might want to change "presodent" to "president".
- 1 year ago And movie timings. And contextual info such as opening and closing times inside shops. And interesting nearby places to...
- 2 years ago Say that when you see the One Max Plus Two.
- 2 years ago Austria is small enough that the coverage in surrounding countries covered it at that zoom level.
- 2 years ago This and gift cards.
- 2 years ago I'd like one, since I'm in the UK and have no way of officially getting one.
- 2 years ago I Think That Is A Moto X, Which Actually Is A Cell Phone.
- 2 years ago With Dashclock, won't you end up with two clocks?
- 2 years ago Please give me a gold HTC One.
- 2 years ago Wow, that's late as opposed to Samsung which occasionally releases kernel sources for unreleased devices.
- 2 years ago The Galaxy S4 was released with Android 4.2, unlike the HTC One which was released with outdated 8 month old software....
- 2 years ago I don't think we'll see too much of a difference. Android still has Duarte and Barra.
- Member for
- 2 years 7 months