Recent Forum Posts
- 4 days ago "...the use of aluminium is not suitable for phones. It is a failed attempt to gain market share in a market where very few...
- 4 days ago Yep. I am sure after 3-4 drops, it became a game to see how much abuse the poor phone would take.
- 4 days ago Dropping the same phone 17 times? Damn. I've had 12 smartphones over 7 years, and I can count the number of drops on one...
- 4 days ago Agreed. Samsung's old "standing in line" commercials were LOL funny, but these definitely have a rushed feeling.
- 5 days ago Just having some fun ;)
- 5 days ago You could wake up naked. Oops...too late.
- 5 days ago http://bit.ly/1uwgC15
- 5 days ago This. If you refuse to use two step verification, then you pretty much deserve to get hacked.
- 6 days ago Both thoughts ran through my mind too.
- 1 week ago Pretty sure they sold more than 6, but no doubt everyone that paid $299 are miffed.
- 1 week ago Not true. I usually price check Amazon before buying anything from brick...
- 1 week ago But that will be a huge plus for Samsung. By the time 64 bit CPUs are mainstream, Touchwiz will probably consume 4 GB RAM.
- 1 week ago So much irony in that photo ("Make it yours! Verizon") Good luck making it truly "yours" with locked bootloader.
- 1 week ago Maybe they think everyone that buys a Note has presbyopia.
- 1 week ago What kind of question is that? No one is putting a gun to your head forcing you to use one platform or another.
- Member for
- 3 years 11 months