Recent Forum Posts
- 1 day ago Tempting, but I'll wait for the consumer version. Development is not quite there for me to part with $1500, but I am...
- 3 days ago They were hoping it would magically get better service.
- 3 days ago So it is ok for a 2014 flagship phone to have button lag? Am I reading that correctly?
- 5 days ago Call a T-Mobile store before ordering online. Some stores have them in stock already. I have been waiting for this day so...
- 1 week ago Ditto. See my post above.
- 1 week ago No doubt. Comcast was just named "The Worst Company in America" by The Consumerist http://tinyurl.com/mbbewv3 And anyone...
- 1 week ago It will probably be awhile before you see it on Humble Bundle, considering it was just released on the Play store.
- 1 week ago Season Pass (Episodes 2-5 + 400 Days) is $14.99 Individual episodes are $4.99 each
- 1 week ago It's about damn time.
- 1 week ago Looks more like a TI calculator than a phone lol Edit: I just realized the black rectangles are probably component...
- 1 week ago Sloppy seconds, anyone?
- 1 week ago Good point. Just ask Gary Oldman.
- 1 week ago "It's a close call between these two devices for sure..." In terms of sales, it won't be a close call at all. The S5 will...
- 2 weeks ago Nice. My Mini Cooper has three cupholders, so no big deal.
- 2 weeks ago I messed with the M8 at Verizon, and I agree the camera system is lame, especially for a 2014 flagship phone. If I dropped...
- Member for
- 3 years 6 months