Recent Forum Posts
- 2 days ago Guessing the CDMA GNex losing out is due to that version needing special security stuff that has been a pain since the...
- 2 days ago Dumb question. This will work on Verizon LTE correct? Thanks.
- 1 week ago I like the bezel. It gives the screen some protection, which is important since I work in a shipyard.
- 2 weeks ago Makes as much sense as only supporting 64GB MicroSD. I'm sure there's issues with stories going up in various places on the...
- 2 weeks ago 805 is not 64-bit. Posted via Android Central App
- 2 weeks ago Love my Note 2. I'll be getting the Note 4 or Note Edge. Posted via Android Central App
- 3 weeks ago I don't mind a small bezel. Gives a little more protection. Of course I work in a Shipyard and use a Casio G-Shock. Big...
- 3 weeks ago Could definitely give the Moto360 a run since it appears to have a full circle display. I bet Moto is cringing right now...
- 1 month ago Pathogen Posted via Android Central App
- 1 month ago I have one on the way. I've been pretty excited, even with the delays, but right now I'm looking heavily at the Moto 360.
- 1 month ago #Ingress has definitely been a boon for G+. Now I like it much more than Facebook. Posted via Android Central App
- 1 month ago I refuse to buy a phone that doesn't have a replaceable (swappable) battery. I play #Ingress regularly, and while even I...
- 2 months ago I may get the LTE version if it comes to Verizon and is available for the Edge program. Posted via Android Central App
- 5 months ago They're looking for help naming it. How about: *Pressy* Special Ripoff Edition. Includes feeling like a douche at no...
- 6 months ago Very pleased with the new update. I use PocketCasts daily to listen to Infowars. Posted via Android Central App
- Member for
- 2 years 8 months