Recent Forum Posts
- 2 weeks ago But 3 suck... Posted via Android Central App
- 2 weeks ago The problem is your cable not your device... Posted via Android Central App
- 2 months ago Not just you Posted via Android Central App
- 2 months ago Matte is spelt matte in English... Posted via Android Central App
- 2 months ago Douche Posted via Android Central App
- 4 months ago Given it's mentioned later in the same paragraph that over a billion DEVICES run android, you can understand the confusion...
- 5 months ago I don't understand Americans - healthcare for everyone should be a first world right. Only sadist would argue otherwise....
- 5 months ago It's just another way to access Google Now surely. The app still works by itself I'd imagine because I can
- 5 months ago Yes please! Posted via Android Central App
- 6 months ago HTCs don't have incremental updates like other OEMs, hence the large file despite minor changes because I can
- 6 months ago Wow, with a 16GB Nexus 5 at $350, likely about £320, that One's pretty cheap Posted via Android Central App
- 6 months ago Errr, so why in the example screen shot do Google show the old android messaging app and some 3rd party one? This implies...
- 6 months ago This could be UK surely... Posted via Android Central App
- 6 months ago Of course, the majority of the 2g infrastructure hasn't changed over the years. Everywhere that has phone signal will have...
- 6 months ago Let's work your scenario through assuming it was a mistake and they shouldn't have been available outside the US... Over...
- Member for
- 3 years 1 month