Recent Forum Posts
- 2 weeks ago I didn't get a ticket to Google I/O this year or last year :( hoping this could be my chance to hang out with you guys at...
- 3 weeks ago I'm pretty sure that it just auto connects to the WiFi for you, so no screaming at you or anything. It should be seamless....
- 3 weeks ago Google just needs to buy them and integrate everything into Android and Chrome. Posted via Android Central App
- 4 weeks ago Ahhh that makes more sense. That will be useful then. Thanks! Posted via Android Central App
- 4 weeks ago Lol the coverage map just has a massive hole in Montana... Sucks :( Posted via Android Central App
- 1 month ago Yea there's been back and forth on that, but I'm confident that it does have wifi with the chip inside it.
- 1 month ago It looks like the refresh animation is also the updated lollipop one... Or was that from an earlier update? Either way it's...
- 1 month ago I think you should try it and report back. Then I'll see how hard it is to get to my G3 battery ;) lol Posted via Android...
- 1 month ago You forgot to mention it is invite only :P haha just kidding Posted via Android Central App
- 1 month ago Are you rooted? If you are use the app Disable IPv6 and that will fix the sync issues. Posted via Android Central App
- 1 month ago "through the single USB-C port on your new Chromebook Pixel." The Chromebook Pixel has two USB-C ports. One on either side...
- 1 month ago Lol they changed it to the right one now Posted via the Android Central App
- 2 months ago This. This phone, in my developer opinion, looks like an incredibly difficult phone to root and unlock. I wouldn't want to...
- 2 months ago LG is the only one I can think of now. Posted via Android Central App
- 2 months ago Hmmm that really makes no sense but whatever
- Member for
- 1 year 11 months