Recent Forum Posts
- 2 days ago And no NFC... Posted via the Android Central App
- 1 month ago Root cloak is a very helpful app for times like this lol Posted via Android Central App
- 1 month ago They probably don't know a thing like that exists on Android. Posted via Android Central App
- 1 month ago I hear Jack Bauer is for hire as a getaway driver ;)
- 1 month ago There were some bugs that made it not work on these devices. Also on the G3 as well. Posted via Android Central App
- 1 month ago I'd want to see connected home people like Nest come to future events. Also the Oculus team would be sweet! Posted via the...
- 2 months ago There's an option in the settings of the wear app to mute the connected phone. I think that's what you are looking for!...
- 2 months ago Well it's fixed now in M. Now when you click down again on vibrate it goes to alarms only, which is mute. Posted via...
- 2 months ago Almost bought one of these last night, then decided my G Watch did fine since it syncs with Fit... Should've picked one up...
- 2 months ago I didn't get a ticket to Google I/O this year or last year :( hoping this could be my chance to hang out with you guys at...
- 3 months ago I'm pretty sure that it just auto connects to the WiFi for you, so no screaming at you or anything. It should be seamless....
- 3 months ago Google just needs to buy them and integrate everything into Android and Chrome. Posted via Android Central App
- 3 months ago Ahhh that makes more sense. That will be useful then. Thanks! Posted via Android Central App
- 3 months ago Lol the coverage map just has a massive hole in Montana... Sucks :( Posted via Android Central App
- 3 months ago Yea there's been back and forth on that, but I'm confident that it does have wifi with the chip inside it.
- Member for
- 2 years 1 month