- 1 week ago here we go .....
- 1 month ago Worked for Apple Posted via the Android Central App
- 2 months ago 2 screens to replace if you drop it since a cover would render device useless . Yota ...a toy
- 3 months ago Let's all remember that Motorola is now owned by Lenovo so besides the Nexus devices , next year might be a very different...
- 3 months ago The answer is right in article
- 3 months ago Nice
- 3 months ago #1 . Your comment has nothing to do with this article and should be in forums #2 . what did you expect out of a $20 phone...
- 4 months ago $750 in Canada , forget it.
- 4 months ago Specially knowing how crappy Motorola cameras are
- 4 months ago To think my Moto G will get lollipop before a $750 Samsung note is sweet
- 4 months ago Huh ,no Posted via the Android Central App
- 5 months ago Are the wrists of tech bloggers all that skinny or else this thing is chunky as heck Posted via the Android Central App
- 5 months ago Really? Posted via the Android Central App
- 6 months ago Was funny watching the livestream .... *crickets Posted via the Android Central App
- 6 months ago Just change the strap , looks to me like a standard one Posted via the Android Central App
- Member for
- 1 year 8 months