Recent Forum Posts
- 1 month ago And one that's supported with decent updates. Sadly the only thing close is what Sony has tried, and the Moto X (I know it'...
- 2 months ago I'm in!
- 5 months ago Yuuuup that's exactly it. That's why I switched to an iPhone after many Android years. Just wanted to try something that...
- 6 months ago The thing is with the general public you can just get any flagship phone and be done with it. There aren't any huge...
- 6 months ago This is nice to see, but I doubt it will ever make it to New Zealand. Sending my One in for a replacement tomorrow, not...
- 6 months ago Very true, most places that sell both will recommend Androids or Windows Phones because of this.
- 7 months ago I started using Android in 2012 with a Galaxy Nexus, moved to the Nexus 4 and now on an HTC One GPe. AOSP is the way to go...
- 8 months ago Would be nice.
- 8 months ago Or they could have the Moto X, HTC One or any of the four GPe devices...
- 8 months ago Probably a lot of them would be custom AOSP ROMs. Plus there are the GPe versions and the HTC One.
- 8 months ago Awesome, but I'm still waiting for a simple greyscale theme. Why must there be blue everywhere and weird shapes etc?
- 8 months ago Would be very nice.
- 8 months ago It shouldn't be a matter of how old your phone is, my One is having the same problem.
- 8 months ago Good, because I got an MMS last night for the first time in forever and it didn't work... it just told me I had one.
- 9 months ago I agree, I'm waiting for my off-contract One to arrive now. Got it at half price.
- Member for
- 1 year 2 months