- 2 years ago If you are within 15 days then yes, if over 15 days I believe they will give you credit.
- 2 years ago Better hardware lol. My N5 screen died after 15 days. Had to send it back for full refund from Google. Went right back to...
- 2 years ago It's real.
- 2 years ago I guess you didn't read the article. SMH
- 2 years ago Cool. I just don't know anyone in Toronto that does but I'm sure their are!
- 2 years ago I don't know one person in Canada who prefers the 24 hour clock. Where the heck did he get that from?
- 2 years ago My buddy who is a manager at Bell in Canada said he heard rumblings that the N5 might not come immediately to Rogers but...
- 2 years ago Download Dynamic Notifications (I think it's called that) in the Play Store. I had it one my HTC One and loved it until I...
- 2 years ago My auction on eBay just ended and I sold my Nexus 4 with the wireless charging orb for $315.00 plus shipping. It's the 16GB...
- 2 years ago Thanks buddy I was confused lol. Cheers!
- 2 years ago A little off topic but I just got the Moto X in Canada from Rogers and on the back it says "Designed by Motorola Assembled...
- 2 years ago No comment.
- 3 years ago Old news it was released days ago and lot's of people have upgraded already.
- Member for
- 3 years 2 weeks