Recent Forum Posts
- 7 months ago My favorite was the Chromecast from last year as it was completely unexpected....
- 1 year ago Crossing fingers...
- 1 year ago Please. Daddy needs some new tech. My 5-year old hogs the current family N7. He mumbles something about it being his birth...
- 2 years ago Location: Green Lake in Seattle, WA Date: 4-22-2012 Device: T-Mobile SGS2 Application: Camera ZOOM FX Effect: None My ...
- 2 years ago I'm interested...
- 2 years ago "Like a GNex, Like a Gnex"...
- 3 years ago I hope I win. I rarely do....
- 1 day ago They will drop the word "unlimited" from the throttled plans.
- 1 day ago I get 86 mbps sitting in my living room on actually unlimited T-Mobile. What do you get in your mom's basement on Sprint?
- 1 day ago Nope. Deceptive advertising.
- 1 day ago Slowing the speed has the real effect of limiting the data.
- 1 day ago Only labeling throttled plans as "unlimited".
- 1 day ago Exactly. Don't tell Nonexus though. Let him wallow in his ignorance.
- 1 day ago Hardly. I have truly unlimited on T-Mobile. Nice troll though.
- 1 day ago FTC
- 1 day ago They only need to call it something other than "unlimited". Simple.
- 1 day ago No. This would be like an adjustable-rate mortgage being advertised as fixed-rate and the fine print said "Psst...When we...
- 1 day ago They simply can't call it unlimited, because it isn't. It's as simple as that.
- 2 days ago The FCC is "we".
- 3 days ago Last year the Hawks won the game and it was the most watched event in the history of television. You are full of it.
- 3 days ago All the people Seattle and New England beat. Losers.
- 3 days ago Yep. "They Hate Us 'Cause They Ain't Us"
- Member for
- 3 years 10 months