Recent Forum Posts
- 3 months ago My favorite was the Chromecast from last year as it was completely unexpected....
- 8 months ago Crossing fingers...
- 1 year ago Please. Daddy needs some new tech. My 5-year old hogs the current family N7. He mumbles something about it being his birth...
- 2 years ago Location: Green Lake in Seattle, WA Date: 4-22-2012 Device: T-Mobile SGS2 Application: Camera ZOOM FX Effect: None My ...
- 2 years ago I'm interested...
- 2 years ago "Like a GNex, Like a Gnex"...
- 2 years ago I hope I win. I rarely do....
- 22 hours ago Just keep trolling..
- 1 day ago Why? Do they have sharp edges for beheading innocents?
- 1 day ago The entire flow is encrypted. It's been that way for awhile.
- 3 days ago It's nice to know you could care less. It provides room for hope.
- 3 days ago "...a good many..." was used a good many times.
- 3 days ago Concern troll is concerned
- 4 days ago G3 has the same resolution and more accurate colors.
- 4 days ago LCD power drain is largely proportional to size of the display not resolution. OLED is proportional to resolution.
- 1 week ago Hand model?
- 1 week ago Or, donate the money to a charity to help people not in the first world. That would be a better idea.
- 1 week ago It's not that simple. They use two different display technologies with different power drain patterns.
- 1 week ago Not even close. Exaggerate much?
- 1 week ago Except they are trying to enter a crowded space with an established market leader. It's not smart.
- 1 week ago He was ably correcting your misstatement about the capabilities of the device. Whether you think it's ugly or not is...
- 1 week ago You can do it in 1080p/30 as well. You don't even need the Hero3+. It works on the Hero3 as well.
- Member for
- 3 years 6 months