- 1 day ago Moto Connect adds social sharing for custom Moto 360 faces
- 2 days ago Cyanogen's Microsoft deal includes removable apps and 'contextual' suggestions
- 2 days ago Recon Instruments is finally shipping the Recon Jet Smart Glass
- 4 days ago VR for G3 — Google Cardboard for LG folk
- 1 week ago Buy a Galaxy S6 or S6 edge? Join the fun in the forums!
- 1 week ago Unnecto Air 5.5 — a dual-SIM phone for the US
- 1 week ago Android Lollipop now on 5.4 percent of devices
- 1 week ago Hands on with AutoMate Beta — Android Auto for your phone
- 1 week ago The Big Android Meat and Greet in pictures
- 1 week ago A brief interview with Dr. Joe Cohen on patient data and mobile devices
- 1 week ago Hands on with Cyanogen OS 12 for the OnePlus One
- 2 weeks ago Editor's Roundtable — how we enjoy reading
- 2 weeks ago Announcing the winner of our 3D Printed Lloyd contest!
- 2 weeks ago Android apps for 3D Printing — hit or miss but tons of fun
- 2 weeks ago A quick look at wireless charging tech for the car
- View More
Recent Forum Posts
- 2 weeks ago Thanks so much to everyone who submitted and entry! I'm going to post the winner on Friday, and more than likely talk about/s...
- 3 weeks ago Question! As I have never used 3d printer before I have no experience in preparing models for the print, so I wonder, is it p...
- 3 weeks ago Sure, just export your creation as an STL file and either upload it to Thingiverse/YouMagine or something like Dropbox or G...
- 3 weeks ago If you want me to print it, I need it to be in a format that plays nice with Cura....
- 3 weeks ago Just the design, no need to print unless you're able....
- 3 weeks ago Quite the exclusive contest... It'll be interesting to see how many people have 3D printers I guess. Posted via the Android...
- 3 weeks ago 167910 Everything is better in 3D. For the past few weeks we've been putting an Ultimaker 2 through its paces, and lear...
- 3 years ago Hi guys! Republic Wireless opted to use a build of CyanogenMod for the Optimus S, strip it down and add their own secret sau...
- 1 week ago Gotta follow the community instructions to gain access to the beta.
- 1 week ago Sorry if I wasn't clear, I didn't have BT in my car so I'm using this Aukey. Any BT, including something baked into the car...
- 1 week ago Just sayin' what they told me.
- 1 week ago CM 12 is the official name. They've dropped the S from their official branding.
- 1 week ago I'm hoping to have an answer to that by the end of the week. To be honest, there just not enough hours in the day ;)...
- 2 weeks ago Where were you when the contest was happening?! :p
- 2 weeks ago It's true, they only hired me for my looks.
- 2 weeks ago That photo is one I took, with my Galaxy S5, while sitting in my car. Sorry I wasn't more clear on the arms, I'll clarify...
- 2 weeks ago Yes, both phones (and most others) remain perfectly operational when charging. That statement was more fitting into the...
- 3 weeks ago I've been streaming wireless all day. My TiVo is on WiFi.
- 3 weeks ago Currently four phones on my desk with Qi charging, which is a feature I use daily.
- 4 weeks ago The printer is fully capable, I just need to make the design. Posted via the Android Central App
- 4 weeks ago Typewriters can be cool. Posted via the Android Central App
- 4 weeks ago It took you two minutes to type that? Posted via the Android Central App
- 1 month ago I will absolutely be wrapping this experience up into an overview post. Posted via the Android Central App
- No, I did not start that fire.
- Member for
- 3 years 2 months