- 1 day ago Algoriddim's Djay 2 has arrived, and it is so much more than an iOS port
- 2 weeks ago VoLTE - how to use it and why you should
- 1 month ago The insane pace of Android
- 1 month ago I dream of a $350 Moto 360
- 2 months ago Galaxy Note 4 leaks in a strange blocky case
- 2 months ago LastPass update moves to remove PC dependency entirely
- 2 months ago Android Fragmentation — the seemingly impossible conversation
- 2 months ago Controlling Android TV - Gamepad, App, and Smartwatch
- 2 months ago Walking through Android TV with Google's ADT-1
- 3 months ago The Moto 360 will display information just like everything else
- 3 months ago Google Play Store now tells you when albums are in All Access
- 3 months ago Android Central University: QR Codes for fun and profit
- 3 months ago Keyboards on Android Wear can exist, just not like this
- 3 months ago There are now more Android Wear apps than Google Glass apps
- 3 months ago QR Codes and smartwatches, a match made in heaven
- View More
Recent Forum Posts
- 1 month ago I agree. Posted via the Android Central App
- 2 months ago I found it in a mall kiosk, but unfortunately there's no branding on it so I can't just look for it online. :(
- 2 months ago Eventually!
- 3 months ago The codes will display just fine on the round designs. Here's some examples of how different kinds I'd content is drawn on...
- 2 years ago It's not that complicated. TouchWiz, Blur (you'll never live that down, Moto), Sense, and the others aren't skins. They...
- Russell is a longtime Android user and a writer for Geek.com.
- Member for
- 2 years 9 months