- 11 hours ago Disney Infinity: Toy Box 2.0 brings The Avengers to Android
- 17 hours ago Where's the Weather app on the Galaxy S6?
- 2 days ago What it's like to use Amazon Prime Now
- 3 days ago Verizon Wireless' Galaxy S6 is the best Galaxy S6
- 4 days ago Hands-on with Recon Jet Smart Glass
- 5 days ago How to hide the battery percentage on the Galaxy S6
- 1 week ago Black Widow has arrived on the S6 Theme Store
- 1 week ago About that Qualcomm 4G sticker on your Galaxy S6
- 1 week ago Kwikset Kevo — an almost awesome smart lock
- 1 week ago One Avenger is curiously absent from Samsung's top theme (Update)
- 1 week ago Moto Connect adds social sharing for custom Moto 360 faces
- 1 week ago Cyanogen's Microsoft deal includes removable apps and 'contextual' suggestions
- 1 week ago Recon Instruments is finally shipping the Recon Jet Smart Glass
- 1 week ago VR for G3 — Google Cardboard for LG folk
- 2 weeks ago Buy a Galaxy S6 or S6 edge? Join the fun in the forums!
- View More
Recent Forum Posts
- 3 weeks ago Thanks so much to everyone who submitted and entry! I'm going to post the winner on Friday, and more than likely talk about/s...
- 1 month ago Question! As I have never used 3d printer before I have no experience in preparing models for the print, so I wonder, is it p...
- 1 month ago Sure, just export your creation as an STL file and either upload it to Thingiverse/YouMagine or something like Dropbox or G...
- 1 month ago If you want me to print it, I need it to be in a format that plays nice with Cura....
- 1 month ago Just the design, no need to print unless you're able....
- 1 month ago Quite the exclusive contest... It'll be interesting to see how many people have 3D printers I guess. Posted via the Android...
- 1 month ago 167910 Everything is better in 3D. For the past few weeks we've been putting an Ultimaker 2 through its paces, and lear...
- 3 years ago Hi guys! Republic Wireless opted to use a build of CyanogenMod for the Optimus S, strip it down and add their own secret sau...
- 3 days ago Bleep bloop Posted via the Android Central App
- 3 days ago The premise of the article is a preference towards the software on the Galaxy S6. I added a personal slant towards Verizon...
- 3 days ago Not actually something easy to do. Working on it.
- 3 days ago Fat people work out too.
- 4 days ago Just some guy we found on the street.
- 4 days ago There are third-party companies who make prescription inserts for this kit already.
- 4 days ago No, one you adjust the flex pieces it's quite comfortable. Went for a run, shook my head around, and it's nice and snug....
- 6 days ago It's going to take me a bit, but I'll do my best. Posted via the Android Central App
- 1 week ago I'd wager we see them hit the store after the movie hits theaters.
- 1 week ago Well alright, but only because you said so.
- 1 week ago There are, in fact, some subtle icon pack differences. It's more noticeable on the lock screen. The biggest differences are...
- 2 weeks ago Gotta follow the community instructions to gain access to the beta.
- 2 weeks ago Sorry if I wasn't clear, I didn't have BT in my car so I'm using this Aukey. Any BT, including something baked into the car...
- 3 weeks ago Just sayin' what they told me.
- 3 weeks ago CM 12 is the official name. They've dropped the S from their official branding.
- No, I did not start that fire.
- Member for
- 3 years 3 months