- 1 day ago Using Amazon's Kindle app to read all the books
- 1 day ago Moving from an iPhone to the Galaxy S6? You need to know these things
- 1 day ago Samsung's Galaxy S6 and Galaxy S6 edge are black, white, and sometimes gold for US carriers
- 2 days ago Using Google Play Books for all of your reading
- 3 days ago A quick look at ebook stores for Android
- 3 days ago Will fingerprint security be worth using on the Galaxy S6 and Galaxy S6 edge?
- 3 days ago We have your first look at Tivo's massive, amazing Android update
- 3 days ago Join us at the Big Android Meat & Greet!
- 4 days ago The joys of reading on Android
- 4 days ago How cases will affect wireless charging and Samsung Pay on the Galaxy S6
- 5 days ago Help us 3D Print some Lloyd gear in this week's contest
- 5 days ago Dealing with local storage backups on the Galaxy S6 and Galaxy S6 edge
- 1 week ago This Moto 360 pocket watch should totally be a real thing
- 1 week ago Is resale value a concern with the Galaxy S6 and Galaxy S6 edge?
- 1 week ago 5 tips for shooting videos on Android
- View More
Recent Forum Posts
- 1 day ago Question! As I have never used 3d printer before I have no experience in preparing models for the print, so I wonder, is it p...
- 4 days ago Sure, just export your creation as an STL file and either upload it to Thingiverse/YouMagine or something like Dropbox or G...
- 4 days ago If you want me to print it, I need it to be in a format that plays nice with Cura....
- 4 days ago Just the design, no need to print unless you're able....
- 4 days ago Quite the exclusive contest... It'll be interesting to see how many people have 3D printers I guess. Posted via the Android...
- 5 days ago 167910 Everything is better in 3D. For the past few weeks we've been putting an Ultimaker 2 through its paces, and lear...
- 3 years ago Hi guys! Republic Wireless opted to use a build of CyanogenMod for the Optimus S, strip it down and add their own secret sau...
- 3 days ago I've been streaming wireless all day. My TiVo is on WiFi.
- 4 days ago Currently four phones on my desk with Qi charging, which is a feature I use daily.
- 1 week ago The printer is fully capable, I just need to make the design. Posted via the Android Central App
- 1 week ago Typewriters can be cool. Posted via the Android Central App
- 1 week ago It took you two minutes to type that? Posted via the Android Central App
- 1 week ago I will absolutely be wrapping this experience up into an overview post. Posted via the Android Central App
- 1 week ago In some cases (most on this post, actually) I haven't been able to go back and print that file successfully yet. I do have...
- 2 weeks ago The Ultimaker 2 was used in both prints.
- 2 weeks ago You're not wrong.
- 2 weeks ago I cracked jokes because we don't know, and anyone who claims to know is wrong. Samsung is in the lead, and they have the...
- 3 weeks ago If Chrono Trigger hadn't failed on three of the five devices I tried to install it on, it would have made the list. They...
- 3 weeks ago Chrono Trigger was originally on this list, but it doesn't work for a ton of devices still, especially modern devices...
- 3 weeks ago This guy, (singular, as it was my call) doesn't think Baldur's Gate and Icewind Dale are particularly enjoyable on mobile...
- 3 weeks ago Except the Android port of Dragon Quest VIII isn't very good. I mean, yeah, the game is great. One of my favorites. The...
- 3 weeks ago Not a ranked list, sorry that wasn't more clear.
- No, I did not start that fire.
- Member for
- 3 years 2 months