Recent Forum Posts
- 3 hours ago It sure can. In fact, there are several companies that are working directly with Nest to make that automatic for users. You...
- 3 days ago We actually explained why we're doing this over here - http://www.androidcentral.com/nest-week-deeper-look-nest-thermostat
- 3 days ago If I remember correctly, that was actually the location of the very first Big Android Meat and Greet, during the week of...
- 3 days ago Nest supports multiple sensors for gathering data about the temperature in the house, which we'll cover later in the week!
- 4 days ago Sorry, that comment was in reference to the Hue bulbs with a similar feature set Posted via the Android Central App
- 4 days ago When the competing hardware is twice the price, cheap seems appropriate. We're also talking about LEDs that just about...
- 2 weeks ago Whoops! All better now. Sorry about that.
- 4 months ago I agree. Posted via the Android Central App
- 5 months ago I found it in a mall kiosk, but unfortunately there's no branding on it so I can't just look for it online. :(
- 5 months ago Eventually!
- 6 months ago The codes will display just fine on the round designs. Here's some examples of how different kinds I'd content is drawn on...
- 2 years ago It's not that complicated. TouchWiz, Blur (you'll never live that down, Moto), Sense, and the others aren't skins. They...
- 3 hours ago Using Nest long term: Hands-off is a good thing
- 1 day ago The ever-growing list of things you can connect to a Nest Thermostat
- 2 days ago The basics of using a Nest Thermostat with Android, iOS and the web
- 3 days ago What you need to know about installing your Nest Thermostat
- 3 days ago What is a Nest Thermostat, and why would you want it?
- 3 days ago Big Android Meat and Greet is coming to Alexandria, Va.
- 4 days ago Nest Week: A deeper look at the Nest Thermostat
- 4 days ago How to add your Cree Connected bulb to a Hue hub
- 4 days ago YotaPhone 2 review
- 6 days ago YotaPhone 2 review
- 6 days ago Watch the Google Cardboard presentation for Sundance in your living room
- 1 week ago Cree's $15 connected LED bulb is perfect for the rest of your house
- 2 weeks ago E-ink paradise: The flip side of the YotaPhone 2
- 2 weeks ago Zano is a swarm-capable autonomous mini drone controlled by your phone
- 2 weeks ago Orbotix gets kids into robots with Ollie and SPRK
- View More
- Member for
- 3 years 4 days