Recent Forum Posts
- 4 days ago Right, so I bought a Samsung Chromebook back in December 2012, and the storage has stayed with me since then. But when I...
- 1 week ago Well it is in their best interests to allow you to buy things.
- 1 week ago It begins.
- 2 weeks ago Thanks for posting the U.K. time by the way, you saved me a minutes or so of searching. Looking forward to this.
- 2 weeks ago Wait what?
- 2 weeks ago Really awesome update.
- 3 weeks ago I use Todoist which I'm fairly happy with, don't see a reason to upgrade to this. Also there are indeed too many...
- 1 month ago The same way I do on my Chromebook. For homework and internet browsing.
- 1 month ago Is it bad that I initially thought this would be a literal soak test?
- 1 month ago This is great. I use this app on a daily basis.
- 1 month ago Yeah, broadband (and pay T.V.) is much cheaper here. Unlimited broadband for $25, and not much more for unlimited fiber...
- 2 months ago Yes. The specs really aren't very impressive on current smart watches, they're definitely not worth $250. Considering how...
- 2 months ago I don't like this. I love how Google's been integrating Google+ with their services and this feels like a step backwards.
- 2 months ago I'm fine with rubber. I don't really care about how it looks, I just want it to be functional and cheap, which rubber is...
- 2 months ago This is a big shame. Their prices were very reasonable and the staff at my local store were lovely.
- Member for
- 1 year 8 months