Recent Forum Posts
- 2 months ago the most annoying thing on the amazon fire phone. you can't even change the wallpaper using the other launchers. I have no i...
- 2 months ago has been using it for a week, with google framework and google play store installed. And the battery is great: considering...
- 2 months ago the problem is there is the proximity sensor just below the amazon fire phone's front camera. many stupid screen-protector m...
- 1 year ago my Nexus 7 needs a wife :D be it :D !!...
- 1 year ago come one AC, I love this one. Gimme gimme gimme !!...
- 2 days ago because 40% of a 0.1 second is .... likely nothing :D
- 2 weeks ago just wish it isn't equipped with this crappy MKT chipset
- 2 weeks ago Use it everyday
- 2 weeks ago agree! The only problem is it takes little too long to focus. When it locked the focus, it's awesome :D
- 2 weeks ago Flowhome. Though it is still on the beta, its really awesome
- 3 weeks ago accuweather and google now weather. However I can only choose 1 so I pick google now
- 3 weeks ago Nexus 7 2013 is the best small tablet I've ever used. Pros: pretty and bright screen, amazing speakers, snapdragon 600 and...
- 1 month ago monopoly ?
- 1 month ago for 3 years and counting
- 1 month ago I agree. Even feature phones should connect to facebook, twitter, and anything on the internet !
- 1 month ago still a big black stripe with HTC Logo for nothing ?? come on HTC you have 3 years to reduce those bezels :D
- 1 month ago It was amazing on my amazon fire-phone. the backup (up-load) can be chosen to be only when charging :D.
- 1 month ago much better screen over size ratio and M9 will be my next smartphone. looking at those thick bezels make me sick
- 1 month ago Just one question never asked and answered. Is the e-ink screen of the yota phone 2 support multi-touch ? It seems to...
- 1 month ago "the front shooter is a 4 MP variant with large 2-micron pixels" << Ultra pixel ???
- Member for
- 3 years 1 month