Recent Forum Posts
- 3 days ago I got my OTA for my nexus 10 the other day. The only real issue I have is clearing open apps. It is soooooo slow!
- 1 month ago What happens If you discontinue the service? Are they going to start charging you if you have a lot of data backed up?
- 1 month ago I had the same thought with mine. I started a chat with customer service and they said they would refund one of my...
- 1 month ago Fire phone, bad idea. So was raising the price of a prime membership. Probably cost them a bit too.
- 1 month ago Yeah, mine too. Since they did the nexus 5, I would hope they would be right on top of the updates for the G3 too!
- 1 month ago I really hope LG has gotten better with updates. I really want my G3 to get it fast!
- 1 month ago Most android games are not that intensive, so this processor should be just fine. For me, I just want it for emulation....
- 1 month ago True, I live out in the middle of nowhere, so I don't have to deal with interference too much.
- 1 month ago Me too! I'm hoping 3rd party gamepads will work.
- 1 month ago Yeah, I guess it depends on your router. If you have a decent router, the wireless shouldn't matter that much.
- 1 month ago It will do that fine. Just use Plex.
- 1 month ago Gamepad still "out of inventory." I was able to order the player last week, but I really want the controller to go with it...
- 1 month ago I know the dev kit that came out was able to side load apk. I'm assuming this would too.
- 1 month ago Yeah, I really wanted the player, but I really want the controller too. I want to be able to run emulation and play all...
- 1 month ago OOS on the controller already. I have been trying all day to see when it was available and it's OOS already! Not happy!...
- Member for
- 2 years 1 week