Recent Forum Posts
- 6 days ago I've had the 5.01 update for at least a week now and everything works great. Had a few issues with 5.0, but all cleared up...
- 2 weeks ago Yeah, I live in Central MI and there is nothing for T-Mobile. AT...
- 2 weeks ago T-Mobile has NO service by me at all.
- 2 weeks ago You complain about speeds, but at least there is no data cap like other carriers. I still get decent speed with their LTE...
- 4 weeks ago I got my OTA for my nexus 10 the other day. The only real issue I have is clearing open apps. It is soooooo slow!
- 1 month ago What happens If you discontinue the service? Are they going to start charging you if you have a lot of data backed up?
- 1 month ago I had the same thought with mine. I started a chat with customer service and they said they would refund one of my...
- 1 month ago Fire phone, bad idea. So was raising the price of a prime membership. Probably cost them a bit too.
- 2 months ago Yeah, mine too. Since they did the nexus 5, I would hope they would be right on top of the updates for the G3 too!
- 2 months ago I really hope LG has gotten better with updates. I really want my G3 to get it fast!
- 2 months ago Most android games are not that intensive, so this processor should be just fine. For me, I just want it for emulation....
- 2 months ago True, I live out in the middle of nowhere, so I don't have to deal with interference too much.
- 2 months ago Me too! I'm hoping 3rd party gamepads will work.
- 2 months ago Yeah, I guess it depends on your router. If you have a decent router, the wireless shouldn't matter that much.
- 2 months ago It will do that fine. Just use Plex.
- Member for
- 2 years 1 month