- 1 month ago LOL
- 1 month ago You can tape a qi-receiver on the inside of a case, connect it via USB and place it on a wireless charger pad. Works on M7.
- 6 months ago No need for Feedly when you've got BlinkFeed ;)
- 6 months ago Yeah this just made my day. Full RSS and Goofle+ support. HTC is listening to it's customers. Way to go HTC, way to go. Now...
- 6 months ago Now you have custom topics available in the former of a search button to search and add. I really hope I smell RSS here,...
- 7 months ago One comment, One love!! Thanks Android Central for making this happen.
- 7 months ago Beautiful blue hue. Exclusivity is an old practice. Nothing new here. As for the Moto X and it's colors... Moto X is a...
- 8 months ago Hahahahaha... It's great. Those idiots make me laugh. :D
- 8 months ago Right now I'd go for the awesome HTC One but I'm gonna wait because I want the One Max ;)
- 9 months ago This is just what I need. Thank you Android Central.
- Member for
- 1 year 11 months