Recent Forum Posts
- 1 month ago you can't....
- 3 months ago So much want for Nex Tegra K1 has my heart Sixty four bit wins Posted via the Moto X Pure Edition...
- 7 months ago I had this issue, if you're comfortable with flashing ROMs you can flash a new one and the issue will disappear. Posted via ...
- 11 months ago Do want a Nexus 5, TouchWiz and its bloat is too much to handle. Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N900A using AC Forums mobile app...
- 23 hours ago This friendly encounter was nice, but Mercdroid really wasn't replying to you, lol.
- 1 day ago Yes
- 1 day ago You have to flash back to stock with the LG Flash Tool. The update won't go though with root or custom recovery.
- 2 days ago Yeah, the load times are ridiculously long.
- 2 days ago 11/10 sik burn m8
- 2 days ago I mean, you shouldn't really be talking here. The only things you ever do on this this site is (attempted) trolling.
- 2 days ago That's T-Mobile's problem...the AT&T and Sprint models have had Lollipop for awhile.
- 2 days ago Looks great!
- 4 days ago Yeah, I agree there. However, they are constantly improving (like with 700 MHz). Posted via the AC App on a Moto X
- 4 days ago Shut. The. Hell. Up. Posted via the AC App on a Moto X
- 4 days ago Because their phones aren't locked down, don't have much branding, don't have much bloat, have Wi-Fi calling, and their...
- 4 days ago That's pretty funny, seeing as you've been the king of stupid comments lately. Oh wait, you've done it again!
- 4 days ago Man, why can't you just appreciate something they're doing well?
- 4 days ago What's there to complain about? They're fixing the bugs before the phone is released.
- 4 days ago Not on LG's skin on my AT&T G3. I know that Nexuses and Motos have them though. Posted via the Nexus 5
- Member for
- 1 year 2 weeks