Recent Forum Posts
- 1 year ago Want one, thx.
- 2 years ago Would love one.
- 2 years ago Yes, please my HTC Sensation feels like it's 10 years old.
- 3 years ago June, what BS. After owning a Samsung Vibrant and now Sensation 4G, the only Android phone I'll buy from now on is the Nexus...
- 4 years ago Yes, please. XL.
- 4 years ago ColorNote is great, just wished it synced to the cloud.
- 4 years ago Swype is great. It may sound ridiculous but Swype is one of the reasons I switched to Android (from iPhone).
- 4 years ago It removed root on my phone but I just re-rooted without any issues. Try here for rooting instructions: http://forum.xda-...
- 4 years ago $4.99, way overpriced. Bought it for $0.99 on iPhone and won't pay anymore than that to get it on Android.
- 4 years ago Nothing here in AZ. Samsung (and maybe T-Mobile) needs to get their act together. Updates for fixes should have happened...
- 4 years ago I had this issue before the update but no longer. I'm assuming you went in and changed the update frequency in settings.
- Member for
- 4 years 12 months