- 2 days ago You joke, but there are morons who think that way.
- 2 days ago He's high on his horse, high on his horse over KitKat updates.
- 8 months ago As great as it is for a company to produce goods here in the US, for it to work, consumers have to actually give a shit.
- 9 months ago Can use my referral link to get $20 credit to both our accounts, http://rwshar.es/OvK1 (doesn't apply when using Moto Maker...
- 1 year ago Republic Wireless. http://referrals.republicwireless.com/a/clk/1yYdTb
- 1 year ago I pay $25 for unlimited voice, text, and 5GB data.
- 1 year ago Pretty bad deal when you can get 5GB of data through a number of MVNO's along with unlimited text and voice for much less.
- 1 year ago Yeah, yikes when compared to what you can pay elsewhere for unlimited voice, text, and even more data.
- 1 year ago "Prepaid plans start at $60 a month for unlimited talk and text, with 2 gigabytes of data." Yikes.
- 1 year ago I'll give one of these a loving home and feed it lots and lots of attention.
- 1 year ago Actually I'm a pleb. I can't afford this.
- 1 year ago It's the real thing.
- 1 year ago This wasn't exactly designed for plebs.
- 1 year ago On contract, I wouldn't pay a penny. Off, I suppose I'll go with $200. I usually wait until Christmas and ask for the one I...
- 1 year ago $100 is pretty steep, but depends on how retro you wanna be.
- Member for
- 1 year 2 months