- 1 day ago You should upgrade to 8 then.
- 1 day ago I just plugged in my Note 3 to my Win10 computer and I don't see this. Edit: Oh OK, I found the app and opened it manually.
- 3 weeks ago Currently a Note 3. Looking forward to the Note 5 though!
- 3 weeks ago I use what came with my Note 3, but in the past I've used Nova and I use Nova on my tablet.
- 1 month ago And people are expected to use it?
- 1 month ago I was just looking at these yesterday!
- 2 months ago I paid $5 and also $10 for the tablet version. This replacement better not be some instacrap filter app.
- 3 months ago I wouldn't say YouTube is made for this. You's intended use is right in it's name.
- 4 months ago Its pretty hard to dispute the evidence. Even Wikipedia lists it. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/T-Mobile_US#Music_Freedom_....
- 4 months ago There's a T-Mobile ad for free streaming right when you launch the app. This press release from T-Mobile also mentions it....
- 4 months ago Just installed so I can't give a full review but first impressions are that the UI looks like the Play Store. The streaming...
- 4 months ago Clarification here. Covering the mic can be OK. Recently I was out when it was very windy and I hate knitted gloves on,...
- 4 months ago I used to use quickpic but I didn't like the way it organized things and it wasn't quick at all.
- 4 months ago Coercive? They made a fantastic social network but it's up to you to use it.
- 4 months ago All works fine on my T-MObiel Note 3.
- Member for
- 1 year 9 months