Recent Forum Posts
- 1 week ago This phone looks amazing, the only thing I'll miss is the IR blaster....
- 2 weeks ago Have you tried the flip covers before?...
- 2 weeks ago I'm definitely looking close at these. I had no case for my Note 3 and the corners got all roughed up from drops. In an unrel...
- 2 weeks ago It's no deal breaker, but I really like the IR blaster on my Note 3. I don't use it every day but several times a week if the...
- 5 days ago I did, technically I ordeted it because the Note 5 64gb was sold out out at every t-mobile site. I just got the tracking...
- 6 days ago On my Note 3 I've never even accidentally attempted putting it in backwards.
- 6 days ago In a USBOTG adapter.
- 1 week ago This tap...
- 1 week ago Coming from a Note 3 I'm looking forward to a lot, fingerprint scanner, better camera, wireless charging...
- 1 week ago Now i have to download it all manually. And we all know that Google+ is far from dead, thriving even.
- 2 weeks ago Kind of annoying to have to go to all these sites when they used to be all in one place.
- 1 month ago You should upgrade to 8 then.
- 1 month ago I just plugged in my Note 3 to my Win10 computer and I don't see this. Edit: Oh OK, I found the app and opened it manually.
- 1 month ago Currently a Note 3. Looking forward to the Note 5 though!
- 1 month ago I use what came with my Note 3, but in the past I've used Nova and I use Nova on my tablet.
- 2 months ago And people are expected to use it?
- 2 months ago I was just looking at these yesterday!
- 3 months ago I paid $5 and also $10 for the tablet version. This replacement better not be some instacrap filter app.
- 4 months ago I wouldn't say YouTube is made for this. You's intended use is right in it's name.
- Member for
- 1 year 10 months