- 2 months ago Hey Jerry, my 6P, 6 and 9 are all on kernel 3.10.xx despite newer kernels being available when they were launched (also I...
- 3 months ago Well this is fairly depressing
- 3 months ago I've actually increased my contribution now. Google seems to be in this for the long haul. Let's hope it gets rolled out...
- 3 months ago Have either of these been updated to Marshmallow?
- 5 months ago I love the layout of this article! Very Material
- 6 months ago Is the co processor Sensor Hub ready Phil?
- 6 months ago Thanks Andrew, this clarified whether the Celeron with 4 GB was good enough vs the i3 with 4 GB
- 1 year ago Mike Elgan did a brilliant piece on this
- 1 year ago Via @Brendan Arndt on Google+ China isn't standing still on this, there's room for @Android One to get better already!...
- 2 years ago When is this expected though Alex? The drain is making the already average battery life unusable.
- 2 years ago Is there any way to upgrade the RAM as well?
- 2 years ago This is an amazing device! My Nexus 5 at best gives me 3-4 hours screen on time. 6 hours is mind blowing!!! Congrats Dennis...
- 2 years ago Is this a prelude to removing the AOSP gallery app?
- 3 years ago Still a loss of 172 Million for Motorola. Hopefully those "phenomenal" devices Eric Schmidt spoke about at Dive into Mobile...
- 3 years ago What gets me is that a 4.3" 720p phone is now midrange! Blows my mind how far we've come
- Member for
- 5 years 5 months