Recent Forum Posts
- 4 years ago For the most part, I believe they have the right to bash what they believe is Android. In fact what they're bashing is the Bl...
- 4 years ago Does the Thunderbolt come with ... aww - I just want one!...
- 4 years ago Thanks for the contest! I'd love one....
- 4 years ago I would only ever use it to surf androidcentral.com and click on their ads! :mad:...
- 4 years ago Thanks! That worked. - Droid X 2.3
- 4 years ago The QR code does not work. Edit: Droid X 2.3
- 4 years ago Really, if something costs 99 cents, either $0.99 OR 99c will suffice. Just sayin' This sounds awesome, I'm gonna check it...
- 4 years ago Beautiful - product. Not great - pricing. Terrible - plan pricing/allowance. Hopeless - no flash out the box.
- 4 years ago I don't buy it. I suspect it has more to do with Moto not being able to Blur it enough for their own gain.
- 4 years ago And with a resolution of only QVGA (320 x 240), that's too many dollaroos to spend for my liking.
- 4 years ago "-- a great feature for you hikers out there." What? You think I'm taking this thing hiking??
- 4 years ago Well there's a great reason to NOT buy another SE phone. Those poor SOBs.
- 4 years ago I'm not excited about Gingerbread for my DX. After the Froyo debacle, I'd rather stick to what I have now. At least it...
- 4 years ago Top right corner of their site. It asks for your phone type and phone number.
- 4 years ago Was tempted till it asked for my phone number. I'd rather pay 4.99 that give them my number.
- 4 years ago Let's hope they start focusing more on customer service - after all the crap Droid X owners have been through.
- 4 years ago One of the comments left on AppBrain suggests a $9.95 monthly charge for the service. Ouch!
- 5 years ago Adobe Flash ... ... Never. Ever. (iPad) I love it! :)
- 5 years ago I'm kinda sick of "later this summer".
- Member for
- 5 years 1 month