- 2 days ago Relive classic RPG moments in Final Fantasy: Record Keeper
- 1 week ago Final Fantasy XI is coming to mobile next year
- 4 months ago We went to the Tales from the Borderlands premiere and lived to Tell the Tale
- 4 months ago Rock and sock some robots in Ironkill
- 4 months ago Run, jump, and squash bugs in Flyhunter Origins
- 4 months ago Spider-Man Unlimited update weaves in new levels
- 5 months ago Collect heroes to battle in Lord of the Rings: Legends of Middle-Earth
- 5 months ago Squawkin messaging app gives flexibility and control over messages and privacy
- 6 months ago Top Combo Crew tips and tricks for smashing high scores
- 6 months ago Fight for the forest in Animals vs Mutants
- 6 months ago Asphalt Overdrive from Gameloft is coming Thursday to Android
- 6 months ago Top Spider-Man Unlimited tips and tricks
- 6 months ago Red Bull Air Race gets it wings on Android
- 6 months ago Top 10 Metal Slug Defense Tips and Tricks
- 7 months ago Top five tips and tricks for Ninja Village
- View More
Recent Forum Posts
- 2 weeks ago I'm not sure the clan is still around. I left it and created the WPCentral clan, which has been thriving since then. The Andr...
- 8 months ago Nice videos, Miki! I'll have to review this one for our site soon....
- 11 months ago Cool! Hope you like it....
- 11 months ago Preview of the game and clan system: Cloud Raiders gets clan support Looking for a clan to join? Try the official Android ...
- 2 days ago Whoops! Thanks for the catch. :)
- 1 week ago it's bound to happen eventually, but doesn't sound like they'll be doing it this year.
- 2 weeks ago Great suggestions - thanks! I stopped playing the game but it's good to hear they're still adding new content to it.
- 3 months ago That stinks. Sorry this happened to you guys.
- 4 months ago That's because they're charging you for the whole season pass - five episodes. The other four just haven't been released...
- 4 months ago All of the Telltale episodes are about 2 hours long. They're shorter episodes that make up a much larger game; that's why...
- 4 months ago Ehh, I think my photo guy had his camera on the wrong setting or something. Agreed that they turned out too grainy, alas.
- 4 months ago Thanks for catching that. :)
- 4 months ago Early on, Premium are good to buy when you get ISO-8 from the daily leaderboard and such. Once you have a fair number of...
- 4 months ago Color me convinced. Added it to the intro. :)
- 4 months ago Hey, I said it's cartoon quality and mentioned the dev name... But you're right, that tidbit is interesting as well.
- 4 months ago They updated the game and removed the option. Sorry about that.
- 4 months ago Glad you're enjoying the game. Hope you found our guide useful as well!
- 5 months ago You could have just said you don't need more friends in the game. :P
- 5 months ago Yep. They are innocuous.
- The way that can be named is not the real way.
Paul started writing about games in 2003 with his first strategy guide (Bomberman Land 2) for GameFAQs. He continued writing guides while earning his B.A. in Literature. When Windows Phone launched in late 2010, the Xbox integration lead our hero to jump on board the platform.
He joined Windows Phone Central as Games Editor at the beginning of 2011, going on to review over 125 mobile Xbox titles over the years. He now leads Windows Central's Xbox One coverage, personally specializing in developer interviews, indie games, controllers and accessories, and Twitch broadcasts.
Paul loves games on all platforms; he goes where the games are. Although very busy with console coverage at Windows Central, he sometimes contributes gaming articles to Android Central and iMore. His current tablet is a 10” Samsung Galaxy Tab 4.
- Member for
- 2 years 4 months