Recent Forum Posts
- 1 week ago Correction - an Android version of 80 days depends on the success of the iOS version.
- 1 week ago Wikipedia didn't conduct the poll - that's evidenced in the quote itself. You're wrong. The reporting NPR does is nearly...
- 1 week ago It's definitely coming, but no date set yet. Probably 4-6 months away IMO.
- 1 week ago So impartial news is automatically left wing now? That's a nasty stance. From [Wikipedia](http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/NPR...
- 1 week ago Nice! I'd love to play 80 Days; shame they're making us wait so long for it. I think I'll try to review the other Fighting...
- 3 weeks ago That didn't happen to me. You should report it to the devs; hopefully they will fix it.
- 1 month ago Yeah, it is a little worrisome. You get a lot of levels and stuff for the base price though, especially if using the free...
- 1 month ago It doesn't feel cramped - thought I addressed that in the text. Good point about the finger bump. No, it does not have one.
- 1 month ago They certainly seem sturdy and feel good to type on.
- 1 month ago It's not like you need to tilt it again during gameplay (unless it comes up as a mission).
- 1 month ago The Tegra Note is an excellent tablet for sure. I wouldn't mind paying $100 more for a higher spec version. But so far the...
- 1 month ago Thanks. Fixed!
- 1 month ago The original Witcher for Xbox 360 was cancelled, sadly. And time will tell, but I don't think the Elder Scrolls series is...
- 1 month ago That was an editing error on my part. I own and love the first Witcher on PC. Thanks for the catch. :)
- 1 month ago You don't have to actually interact with people. The friends are just there to provide the sixth character for the party....
- 1 week ago Sorcery! 1 and 2 review
- 2 weeks ago Transport Empire review
- 3 weeks ago The Rhythm of Fighters review
- 1 month ago Winning Kick review: Kick some soccer balls for charity
- 1 month ago Warhammer 40K Carnage gets Dark Angel update
- 1 month ago Lumsing Ultrathin Wireless Keyboard review
- 1 month ago TransWorld Endless Skater review
- 1 month ago Developer Interview: Doodle Jump and Doodle Jump Race
- 1 month ago The Witcher Battle Arena to battle on all mobile platforms later this year
- 1 month ago Pac-Man Monsters review – The Pac attacks in an amazingly addictive puzzle RPG
- 1 month ago Elemental Kingdoms review – Collect cards to save a kingdom on Android
- 2 months ago Warhammer 40K: Carnage first impressions
- 2 months ago Spider-Man Unlimited coming to mobile platforms in September
- 2 months ago Doctor Who: Legacy – comprehensive review
- 2 months ago Cloud Raiders review: a cross-platform competitor for Clash of Clans
- View More
- Member for
- 1 year 9 months