- 2 days ago Fruit Attacks has invaded, so get ready to blast some fruit
- 3 weeks ago Cityglance, the social networking app for commuters, arrives in the US
- 1 month ago Final Fantasy Record Keeper gets first major update, lets you break through the level cap
- 3 months ago Marvel Future Fight is the mobile superhero game you've been waiting for
- 3 months ago Build a team of warriors and battle ghosts in Haunted Empire: Three Kingdoms
- 4 months ago Relive classic RPG moments in Final Fantasy: Record Keeper
- 4 months ago Final Fantasy XI is coming to mobile next year
- 8 months ago We went to the Tales from the Borderlands premiere and lived to Tell the Tale
- 8 months ago Rock and sock some robots in Ironkill
- 8 months ago Run, jump, and squash bugs in Flyhunter Origins
- 9 months ago Spider-Man Unlimited update weaves in new levels
- 9 months ago Collect heroes to battle in Lord of the Rings: Legends of Middle-Earth
- 9 months ago Squawkin messaging app gives flexibility and control over messages and privacy
- 10 months ago Top Combo Crew tips and tricks for smashing high scores
- 10 months ago Fight for the forest in Animals vs Mutants
- View More
Recent Forum Posts
- 4 months ago I'm not sure the clan is still around. I left it and created the WPCentral clan, which has been thriving since then. The Andr...
- 1 year ago Nice videos, Miki! I'll have to review this one for our site soon....
- 1 year ago Cool! Hope you like it....
- 1 year ago Preview of the game and clan system: Cloud Raiders gets clan support Looking for a clan to join? Try the official Android ...
- 2 days ago I actually did refer to the game as free to play twice and mentioned premium currency and energy in passing. But I agree...
- 2 days ago You guys might want to look into PlayStation Vita and 3DS gaming. ;)
- 2 days ago That's what we like to hear! I found it pleasantly surprising.
- 1 month ago I enjoy that too! FFX's fanfare is pretty rad as well.
- 1 month ago The scrolling seems fine to me, but I do wish the menus and such transitioned faster.
- 3 months ago I prefer Squirrel Girl. ;)
- 3 months ago Multiple, not multiplayer! Like Mission 1 has 8 submissions. The game does have some kind of social features, but AFAIK it'...
- 3 months ago It's not multiplayer.
- 3 months ago No X-Men or mutants right now, from what I can tell. The Guardians of the Galaxy are teased but not available yet either.
- 3 months ago No, it is not a sponsored post.
- 4 months ago Whoops! Thanks for the catch. :)
- 4 months ago it's bound to happen eventually, but doesn't sound like they'll be doing it this year.
- 4 months ago Great suggestions - thanks! I stopped playing the game but it's good to hear they're still adding new content to it.
- 8 months ago That stinks. Sorry this happened to you guys.
- 8 months ago That's because they're charging you for the whole season pass - five episodes. The other four just haven't been released...
- The way that can be named is not the real way.
Paul started writing about games in 2003 with his first strategy guide (Bomberman Land 2) for GameFAQs. He continued writing guides while earning his B.A. in Literature. When Windows Phone launched in late 2010, the Xbox integration lead our hero to jump on board the platform.
He joined Windows Phone Central as Games Editor at the beginning of 2011, going on to review over 125 mobile Xbox titles over the years. He now leads Windows Central's Xbox One coverage, personally specializing in developer interviews, indie games, controllers and accessories, and Twitch broadcasts.
Paul loves games on all platforms; he goes where the games are. Although very busy with console coverage at Windows Central, he sometimes contributes gaming articles to Android Central and iMore. His current tablet is a 10” Samsung Galaxy Tab 4.
- Member for
- 2 years 8 months