Paul started writing about games in 2003 with his first strategy guide (Bomberman Land 2) for GameFAQs. He continued writing guides while earning his B.A. in Literature. When Windows Phone launched in late 2010, the Xbox integration lead our hero to jump on board the platform.
He joined Windows Phone Central as Games Editor at the beginning of 2011, going on to review over 125 mobile Xbox titles over the years. He now leads Windows Central's Xbox One coverage, personally specializing in developer interviews, indie games, controllers and accessories, and Twitch broadcasts.
Paul loves games on all platforms; he goes where the games are. Although very busy with console coverage at Windows Central, he sometimes contributes gaming articles to Android Central and iMore. His current tablet is a 10” Samsung Galaxy Tab 4.
- The way that can be named is not the real way.
Recent Forum Posts
- 1 year ago I'm not sure the clan is still around. I left it and created the WPCentral clan, which has been thriving since then. The Andr...
- 1 year ago Nice videos, Miki! I'll have to review this one for our site soon....
- 2 years ago Cool! Hope you like it....
- 2 years ago Preview of the game and clan system: Cloud Raiders gets clan support Looking for a clan to join? Try the official Android ...
- 2 weeks ago I've played it for several hours and seen no reason to buy anything so far. The microtransactions appear to be super...
- 1 month ago I'm going to have to try this game out. I can't wait for the movie to finally launch in the US!
- 1 month ago Glad this has landed on Android at last. They do need to add cloud saves if it really doesn't have them though. I hope the...
- 3 months ago There's no winning or losing in this genre, so that's not a good description IMO. Pay to speed the game up or get rare...
- 3 months ago It's a city building game. It works pretty much the same as every other mobile city builder.
- 3 months ago Thanks very much! :D
- 8 months ago You should troll less.
- 8 months ago We're talking about Order...
- 8 months ago Yeah, when the Windows 10 version launches.
- 9 months ago Depends on who you ask, but the "next next" update teased at the end of this story is really going to differentiate the two...
- 9 months ago I can't stand post-Season 3 Family Guy myself. The South Park episode does take down modern Family Guy's writing quite...
- 9 months ago Yeah, it's frustrating when you can't keep using a character you like because he or she hits level 50. They need to hurry...
- 9 months ago Except the first game was great, so we have no reason to believe this one won't be as well.
- 9 months ago Not any more! :)
- 10 months ago I actually did refer to the game as free to play twice and mentioned premium currency and energy in passing. But I agree...
- 2 weeks ago PopCap takes on Candy Crush with Bejeweled Stars
- 3 months ago First look: Marvel Avengers Academy gameplay
- 7 months ago First look at Cloud Raiders: Survival Arena
- 8 months ago Dash and Dot robots review
- 8 months ago Behold the first footage and new features of Order & Chaos Online 2
- 9 months ago Exclusive look at the next big update for cross-platform strategy game Cloud Raiders
- 9 months ago Simpsons Tapped Out and Family Guy Quest for Stuff get new stuff
- 9 months ago Final Fantasy Record Keeper gets enemy HP bars and more in second major update
- 9 months ago Gameloft announces new mobile MMORPG Order & Chaos Online 2: Redemption
- 10 months ago Fruit Attacks has invaded, so get ready to blast some fruit
- 10 months ago Cityglance, the social networking app for commuters, arrives in the US
- 11 months ago Final Fantasy Record Keeper gets first major update, lets you break through the level cap
- 1 year ago Marvel Future Fight is the mobile superhero game you've been waiting for
- 1 year ago Build a team of warriors and battle ghosts in Haunted Empire: Three Kingdoms
- 1 year ago Relive classic RPG moments in Final Fantasy: Record Keeper
- View More
- Member for
- 3 years 6 months