Recent Forum Posts
- 1 week ago I'll just get the Ouya again. It has full USB support. You can even install apps on the USB.
- 1 week ago Oh there is? Okay I'll check.
- 1 week ago Reboot for what?
- 1 week ago I got the update on Android TV. No real changes. Still the same old boring device. The only place I can get new apps for it...
- 1 week ago It's already there but not for bidding. I have it with a fixed price http://ebay.to/1BzPDlA
- 1 week ago Meanwhile nothing comes to Android TV. The biggest failure of all time. I can't wait to sell it.
- 2 weeks ago I've noticed that a lot of modders and rooters roam Google+ as a way of distributing their modified apps.
- 2 weeks ago How about updating Android TV? It's still on Lollipop 5.0. How about updating the Entertainment apps? Does Google even care...
- 3 weeks ago Did they release any specs on it yet? Ghz? How much storage? Full USB storage support? Anything?
- 3 weeks ago So far I've been disappointed with the Google Nexus Android TV. They wouldn't update it with entertainment apps if their...
- 3 weeks ago It won't update ever with AT&T. It always says update interrupted. I tried everything suggested. I gave up.
- 3 weeks ago Loving it!
- 4 weeks ago This sounds too good to be true. Keep us informed.
- 1 month ago It's not treating me at all. Because the update keeps saying, updated was interrupted. So I gave up trying. Oh and I tried...
- 1 month ago The only reason I wanted to use the Chromecast app with the Nexus Player was to mirrorcast. So far the only device I've...
- Member for
- 2 years 6 months