Recent Forum Posts
- 1 year ago They're supposed to catch up the Andorid browser to the Desktop version number "Early 2013." So this is probably groundwork...
- 1 year ago Want a tablet, sure. Want a Nexus 7 tablet? Not necessarily.
- 1 year ago My friend keeps saying he has 4.2, but he has 4.1.2. Considering this is a retailer and not Google, they may be confused as...
- 1 year ago I've never really been a fan of Google's advertisements. This one doesn't really show of the ingenuity of the device, more...
- 1 year ago You can find the nearest hospital that takes care of STDs too thanks to the Nexus 7's GPS, which the Mini lacks!
- Member for
- 1 year 9 months